MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

lonely

Am I the only one here? I check here regularly throughout the day for new posts and it's like an ol' western ghost town. I hear echoes. What happened to the usual banter? who has finished their holiday crafts/gifts? talk of burnt biscuits? where's the discussion on goats? harvesting the last of the fall garden? yelling at the obnoxious dishwasher? reading a trashy novel to expand one's mind? jokes to get us thru the day? (These are just things that popped up in my littl brain. They are ficticious. Any resemblence to real life is merely coincidence. )

I do hope everyone is having a good Friday. I'm going to the library this morning. A friend of mine is giving me a turkey for Thanksgiving so I'm gonna pick that up too. A few errands to do then back home so my hubby can take a nap. This is his weekend to work and he'll need to be rested. Night shift can be tuff.

I'm making my mom some holiday pillows for Christmas. I making my mother-in-law an angel doll. Those 2 ladies don't need anything. I think they'll really like their gifts. I plan on finishing them tonight while watching tv.

Tuesday is my sons birthday and I've located an ice cream cake that I'm making for him. I've never made one before but I sure like to eat 'em!!!

How's everybody else? Reci, I still miss you. I hope you are feeling better.

Lisa

I know, Mamafitz....I'm lonely here, too for the way it used to be. But with that said I myself am so guilty of lurking daily without adding any new posts. Why? I really don't have any one reason why, only a compilement of time management, family priorities, and lack of ideas and motivation. I imagine a few of us are overwhelmed right now. Such has been the life here on the message board.

High tides and low tides of activity. Keep on, keepin' on

Happy birthday to your son!! Have a wonderful party! That ice cream cake sounds absolutely delicious!

Hi Ladies!! Woohoo!!! Visitiors!!!! I can honestly say that I started searching google today to find another board along the lines of this one. I don't have a clue where to start!!!

I have to work tomorrow so I will wish everyone a good Saturday tonight!!!

Lisa

Well, I know I wouldn't go as far as saying we are a boring lot here at Mrs. Survival....quite contrare! Just maybe we are leading such interesting lives that sometimes its hard to connect. With your gentle prompting, I know I'll try to be better about sharing more frequently here.

So how was the cake??