MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

IT"S SNOWING!!

Guest Guest

I just looked out the window and got the shock of the day. A good inch or so of the powdered stuff covering our front yard. I know, I know, in a few months I will be regreting all the dreary weather, but there is something so peaceful about the first snow of the season. While it will probablly melt by afternoon, right now our yard is a glistening playground. Perfect timing too. Later on in the day mom and I are headed out to cut pine boughs for the house and get some new candles and decorations (first new for Christmas in a few years). And to top the season starter off? The local radio station has switched to its all holiday format. (Luckily, by that they mean more than just the traditional carols... they get a wonderful of just "chilly" weather songs sprinkled in so nobody gets too sick of Jingle Bells!)

Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow!

You're so right Jenna, the first gentle snowfall is beautiful but I'm glad it's at your house and not mine!

Won't your house smell wonderful with the pine boughs. You and your mom have a great time.

Hi Jenna,

We had baby flurries today......no good stick to anything snow......i'm sure that'll come anyday.......but it truly IS beautiful.....all pure and clean looking!

And there is nothing more beautiful than ice covered tree banches glistening in the sun........but the horror of an ice storm......too bad we could'nt enjoy the snow without the shoveling and the ice without the danger and bruised butts.

Spose your dad will need snow shoes to travel out to his ultra nice potty shack.

Have fun decorating!

Hi DEE