MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Temporary leave of absence

Guest Guest

Due to the following……….

Winter weather

The 4’ of snow dumped in our ¼ mile long driveway

Both our snow blowers deciding to retire at the same time leaving us with nothing but shovels to clean our driveway out

Taking 3 days to get the best half of the driveway cleaned and still have the worst half to clean

I am behind on all my work and could not complete some of it (A big NO! NO!) and spend all my free time (Free time? What free time?) trying to download, print out and do data entry on paperwork

That I have been receiving over 300 E-Mails a day and can’t find my E-Mails from the bosses/companies I work for amongst them (Another big NO! NO!)

That others who do the same type of work that I do are also scrambling to get their data entry done before the deadlines, which is causing big overloads on the website and the programs are not functioning right, which causes my computer to freeze up and refuse to work for me

My bosses have asked me to help others get their work done due to the problems with getting to the stores due to the bad road conditions

Working with a ghost writer on a book about my live

I have found that I have no choice but to take a temporary leave of absence from everything but shoveling snow and figuring out how to get my work done until I get caught up, dug out and find something I called a life after work.

I hope you will understand why it is necessary to be absent until I work through all of this. Now if I could find a way to earn enough money to pay my bills and catch up those I am behind on, I would be doing good. What I need is a job that pays me for every hour worked instead of 1 hour out of every 4 hours I work. Than I would either have more time or more pay.

I will be back as soon as I can get it all back under control,

Hill

((((Hillbilly)))) I'll come by with the tractor and blade, so make sure nothing is in the way (including people). I won't be able to see much if it's that deep! Go out with something to mark the driveway edges (spraypaint or sticks with material tied to the ends). We'll have that puppy cleared out before you know it. Get the hot cocoa ready tho!

Seriously hon, don't you have a neighbor who would be kind enough to get you dug out?

BIG hugs.