MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hey Y'all

WOW,a "blast from the past" !!..... SOoooooo good to hear from you again.....Just found my way back to and TRYING to get the kinks out so I can continue posting....Sure happy to see that you are still here among friends ............... Hugs,Oregonrose

------------------

orose.gif

This is so great!!! I finally found you again after all this time. I've had a wonderful time looking through all the forums. I really like the way everything looks. As you probably already know smile.gif I live in South Carolina. I'm about eight miles from the nearest town and love living in the country! I always try to have a garden and usually do some canning. I envy those of you who have room to have farm animals, etc. It's good to be back... now who's going to help me find my signature thingie???

God Bless...

Mary

**Cat runs over & gives Mary a big hug, then hands her a plate of goodies and offers her the comfy cushions on the swing...**

Soooo... tell us how you've been! It's been a *while*!!!

------------------

cat.jpg

Thanks for the kind welcome girls... I sure have missed the old gang... {{{Rose}}} {{{ Cat}}} and am looking forward to knowing the new gang {{dinmi}} {{Becca Anne}} {{debielee}} {{Lois}} This is a wonderful site and I was lost for way too long...

Love and God Bless...

Mary

------------------

scmary.jpg