MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Fantabulous Friday

Mornin' ya'll! I thought I'd get an early start to our day.

I cleaned out 2 book cases yesterday. I put books in 4 piles:

Pile 1.........books to go to yds's room

Pile 2.........books to go to family room bookshelves

Pile 3.........books to sell in the homeschool book sale/yard sale

Pile 4.........books to take to used book store for credit trade

I have a dust allergy and I was sick until I got some fresh air. I guess I'll be eating allergy pills until after we get all moving completed.

Good morning everyone....seems very strange to be back here and reading everyones posts. Strange BUT so nice!!!

Everyone is keeping busy it looks like. We are here too. I have to leave for work in a few mins. but wanted to say hi.

Some "girlfriends" and I are going to the movie Calendar Girls tonight. It sounded like something just right for we "old broads"!

It was really foggy here this morning but that burned off to sunshine. Unfortunately I woke up with a headache and nausea - I think it was the stress of this week. I had to go in to work to get the bare minimum done and couldn't get out of there until 11. One of the last things I did was work on my evaluation for this year and my mind was so fuzzy. These things are ridibulous. Golly my last boss used to walk out of his office and hand me a post it that said "give yourself a dollar raise". Here we get something like a 2 per cent raise if we're lucky and we have to go to all kinds of training and write out these elaborate goals. Every time I see it I just want to say "forget it. don't give me a 2 per cent raise". The good part is I came home and dozed in my chair most of the day.

I also read for stress - has to be "light" things nowadays. I'm reading an Agatha Raisin story - there's a whole series of them.

Mammafitz: I hope you find a craft you'll enjoy doing and that sells well. We have Sunday markets here from about May to October - lots of produce, knitted things, handmade rugs, some baked goods, pottery, jewelry, soap, colored bottles (cobalt looks like it used to be vicks vapor rub or Milk of Magnesia) with that bendable wire around the top with a pretty filigree so you can hang them-she has a demo of a window with panes and has hooks with these pretty colored bottles hanging).

Snowmom: I've been seeing the deer more at work the last couple of days. Also saw a raccoon run across the street today but I see those in my back yard all the time - they are such clowns.

Dee: Tell us how you like the movie.

Theyd: I wonder if we'll have fog this evening like you did. I can hear the fog horns out on the river at night.

I'm so glad the week is done.

Jan

Oooo!!!!! I love the Agatha Raisin stories! Ain't she a hoot?! Also, have you read the Hamish Macbeth stories by the same author? I like them better than ol' Agatha!

These stories I'm reading by Anne George are a light read. That is what I'm into right now, too.

See yuns in the morning!!! Have a good night!!

mommafitz