MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thnowy Thursday

Good wet, snowy morning! The snowflakes are falling and are absolutely beautiful. Temp is 32 F at my house. I have brewed my coffee, made a pitcher of iced tea for today, fed the pets, started the dishwasher, and have 2 pots of beans cooking. The pintos will be used for chili for the weekend and the Great Northerns will be used for tonight's supper. Yum!

Schools are canceled and so is General Sessions Court. That means 17 yo ds is still in bed and poor, ol' hubby won't have to be at court today. He says thats one of the worse parts of his job. Today is his day off and now he can lounge around and enjoy it.

We still can't agree on names for the hamsters. I really got a kick out of reading yesterdays posts. How about we keep at it today? I like Ding and Dang. I'll try Fuzzy and Wuzzy out on the family today. Hubby says a friend at work recently got 2 dachshund puppies and she named them Briar and Patch. Wasn't that cool?

I'm gonna post a "contest" in the Sunporch to help name the hamsters, if you don't mind, mommafitz. Just for fun, no pressure to USE any! LOL

Wiggles is cute!! One of the funniest threads we've had was about pet's names & how they got them. Wish I'd had that one saved.

It's supposed to get up to 50 this weekend, and already it's slowly warming into the 40s during the days. The *SUN* peeks out more often!!!

The sun is shining and it is 31 degrees out... The sun room is so nice when the sun has shone in for a couple of hours. Just about time to start my seeds for the garden. Then tend them daily. I get to play in the dirt for a day, in Feb. that is a treat in this part of the country. You all have a great day.