MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi Absentis Anima....Have we met?? Your user name is unfamiliar to me. Welcome!!

We all miss Kay! I hear that she is doing well and has her own site to operate these days. Knowing Kay, she is fruitfully busy.

Well, I don't remember it anyway. I was younger, I changed my usernames a lot. I wasn't looked favorably upon before I left - the only purpose of me coming here was to gather information.

I do remember you were nice to me, though I don't remember if you looked on me unfavorably before I left. I should stay the way I am now - anonymous.

Haha, well, then jig is up. Well, there's no point in beating around the bush. I just came here for information, and I found out most of what I wanted to know.

How do you remember me? It has been at least 3 years since we've spoken with each other.

Guest Guest

Sometimes it's best to move on and find someone new. The past isn't really *ever* as good as we remember it to be.

Take the time to find and develop the very best in yourself, and then you'll find someone who loves and appreciates that.

You are too intelligent to waste everything looking back.

**Cat aims AA towards the future...**

THAT way, Sweetie... you'll find it!

Every day you have a choice, to dwell on the bad, or look for the good. If life has you down to the point you feel it isn't worth living it's time to go get help from a therapist or Dr. I myself recently decided I'd been trying to feel better on my own for long enough, and got help for my depression. Life is too wonderful to waste it feeling awful about what might have been or what isn't! I hope you can believe that YOU ARE WORTH IT, and you deserve to have true happiness.