MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Want to know what your TRUE Talent is???????

Darlene

Visit this website and take the True Talent Test!!! shocked.gif

You'll have to sign up, and they will offer to sell you something (did you expect anything different?), but, the test is VERY taxing-so be rested, and make sure you have some time before you start. Here are MY results:

quote:

Midnightmom, your true talent is verbal ability

You seem to know how to pick the right words for almost every occasion. Beyond your ability to interpret information and articulate your points, you appear to understand the power and aesthetic appeal behind language. Your verbal knowledge can make you versatile in expressing yourself. And your skills in this arena also allow you to pick up subtle meanings behind what people say.

These specialized communication skills can be of huge value in a variety of business and social environments.

How do we know that your true talent is verbal ability? While you were taking the test, we calculated your responses to each test question, and noticed that, relative to others, you consistently answered questions that measure verbal ability correctly.

------------------

midnight.jpg

"Sooner or later everyone quotes their mother."

[This message has been edited by Midnightmom (edited August 15, 2002).]

True Talent Test/ Okay, I gave it a shot and here's what came up...interesting smile.gif

Ginger, your true talent is abstract reasoning

Your ability to look at information abstractly implies that you have a rich imagination. Chances are, you're one of those rare people who can mix two unrelated ideas together to come up with a great new one. Most individuals aren't as skillful as you are at applying knowledge outside of its usual context.

Your combination of strategic thinking and creativity can be an incredible value in both business and social environments.

How do we know that your true talent is abstract reasoning? While you were taking the test, we calculated your responses to each test question, and noticed that, relative to others, you consistently answered questions that measure abstract reasoning correctly.

------------------

eaglew.jpg

Rebecca, your true talent is spatial ability

This ability to visualize objects in three-dimensional space can give you a unique view of the world. You appear to understand how figures can be manipulated and take on new forms. Because of this talent, you can probably imagine new designs easily, including anything from floor plans to page layouts — and even 3D product prototypes.

People like you are usually great when it comes to putting together assemble-it-yourself furniture or other household items — whether the items arrive with instructions or not. Your spatial skills can also help you understand the finer points of how things work.

How do we know that your true talent is spatial ability? While you were taking the test, we calculated your responses to each test question, and noticed that, relative to others, you consistently answered questions that measure spatial ability correctly.

I was my H.S. yearbook editor, so maybe they are right?? LOL I sure wouldn't have picked that as my talent wink.gif (I really dislike assembling things)

------------------

becca.jpg