MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

saturday

... it already is busy around here ... DD and her hubby and the girls are gone over to the lake to clean up the place and he is going to fix the plumbing ... Grandson is staying here with us, he has company here to play with. ... My friend daughter graduates so helping her with the baking. got pies in the oven and getting the stuff together for some salads... will go help decorate for the open house later today. .. I want to try and get the house clean while everyone is gone.

DH isn't feeling very well today. poor guy.. he is back to bed he had a rough night last night.

My break is over so back to work.

hope all have a good weekend and be safe.

DH is over helping DS get a railing on their deck, so I am trying to get caught up here. DD called her gas line developed a leak, so her DS is fixing it, but I had to go pick up the parts. While I was down town I picked up some flowers and milk saving me an extra trip. Now to relax 10 minutes before getting back to work. Have a great weekend !!!!

Yesterday DH made these blocks with indentations to go under the wheels of our bed in order to raise it off the floor. It's REALLY high up there now! So easy to get out of bed - just put my feet on the floor and stand up. Our fat kitty won't be able to jump up there, but the other one found her spot at the end of the bed as usual. This makes a bit better under bed storage.

DS#2 is here. I hear him discussing gas conservation with DH.

I am making a lot of headway with decluttering projects.

DH's oldest brother apparently is intending to move back to this area from Denver. I am not a happy camper about this because his intentions are unknown - like where he intends to live. I think I'll write more about this on Where The Heart Is.

I'm going with the kids to the tea place in awhile.

Country style ribs, potato salad, homemade bread for dinner. DS#1 works tomorrow and Monday so I'll see if they are able to join us. DIL just returned from visiting her Mom for a couple of weeks.

DH is working on building a birdhouse for our oldest son's birthday.

Jan