MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

ideas for lo-carb desserts

ozzzyyy

I discovered a wonderful lo-carb dessert that I just have to share. It's both satisfying and delicious!!

2 Tablespoons of Cool Whip Extra Creamy

(2g of Carbs and 25 calories)

and

3 Tablespoons of sunflower kernels

(4g Carbs, Dietary fiber 2g, and 180 calories)

Lets see if I did this right...check me on this Dee K?? This scrumptious dessert weighs in at 6g Carb, -2 for dietary fiber =

walla.... 4g Carb. and 205 calories!

I would never feel as though I am missing anything to eat this good!! Eating on this plan takes some creativity but its so worth it!! Today, I bought some sugar free jello mixes so I can have variety.

------------------

eaglew.jpg

[This message has been edited by Ginger (edited July 31, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Ginger (edited July 31, 2002).]

Guest Guest

Sounds right to me!!! Yummy too! What would happen if you whipped real cream until it was firm, then added the sunfl.kernels???? Either way, It sounds good to me!

I bought jello, but forgot my cream....maybe tomorrow!

I'm taking small "100 grand" candy bars to hand out to my special friends at work....in Honor of my 100# loss! They are all pretty excited....they know I've been hovering between 90-95 lbs lost for a couple of months....so it was a Big Announcement for them too! There's another girl who had the gastric bypass that has lost 125+ lbs....but it's okay....I can still eat STEAK!!!! :-) If you don't get it, that's okay, it's just that Hubby and I agree that the surgery would be like living in a straight-jacket, if you couldn't eat!

Anyway, I'll treat the gang at work with the candy, and it will be great fun! Thanks again everyone for the support and neat dessert ideas!!!

Nite all!

------------------

deeknight.jpg