MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Soulful Sunday

Good morning everyone

With all you gals brought I am stuffed! I do have some special coffee I make. After two cups of black coffee I fill a big mug half full of milk, Splenda and a good pinch of Vietnamese cinnamon, heat it and then top it off with coffee.

Our youngest son got here yesterday afternoon but was off with our oldest son until after we went to bed so we will be seeing him shortly. He usually goes to the Sunday Market with me.

We start planting our raised bed gardens today. My husband is incredible for 64 years old. He got this sod cutter machine that could rattle all the teeth out of your mouth and made a path from the patio to the shed and cleared where the gardens are, then he hauled all this gravel himself for the path, built the beds and hauled the topsoil himself. He had a desk job for most of his life but his last one (about 2 years) was for home health care supplies and he learned to carry and set up oxygen tanks from the small to the huge and also things up to hospital beds. So amazingly in recent years he's really used his muscles. Anyway I'm so proud of him.

Mamafitz: Those raspberries sure sound good. Glad that headache left.

Snowmom: You've been busy. I'll bet the fair will be great fun even with short notice.