MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

A quickie to start the thread. WE had a good time yesterday. I will post more when I have time. I knew I would have a good day, I just hate to do the leaving.

Here is a nice quote:

Paradise

========

The location of paradise

has far more to do with the person

than the place.

~A MountainWings Original~

Mornin, Ladies!

Yesterday was a wickedly evil horrible day, but I don't wanna rehash it, so I'll skip it. DH is in the doghouse and it's gonna take quite a bit to get him out.

Anyway, today I am searching out no bake recipes and getting my grocery list together for next week. Dinner is a challenge in this heat-sandwiches/salads/light dinners don't do it around here, my 5 year old son has a hollow leg and my husband can put it away, too-if I do something lighter for dinner they are both hungry later in the evening. Been using the crock a lot but we are out of treats that I baked and froze when it was a bit cooler here. I hate buying treats in the store so I'm busily looking for alternatives!

Talk to you all soon!

Mommy of 5

Have spent a depressing day, tending to our cat. We have had him for 4 1/2 years. Sometime during the 4th holiday, we donot know if he was bit by a snake, or was in a fight, or if someone hit him. But he is deathly ill. We have administered medication to him and have done everything possible to make him comfortable. He was too far gone when we found him, the only option we felt we had was to make him as comfortable as possible and let him go around people who love him, I could not stand the thought of taking him to the vet and having him put to sleep, it will be soon now, we are just waiting. my son corey is very upset, that was his kitty , his name is Mr. Kitty.

I'm so sorry about your kitty. I believe we will see them in heaven, too, and they will be restored to health. I am still missing Miss Jane (who died Monday). I was weeding in her favorite garden patch last night where the daylillies and alyssum are and felt really bittersweet sad. I loved her and am glad we were "family" and wouldn't change that.