MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Monday

Mornin'! Just thought I'd post to get us started for the day.

We got a lot done in DS room yesterday. We didn't get finished but we don't have that much left to do. I did get all his bedclothes washed-even his pillows! He was a real trooper with trying on his clothes. My boys have always hated trying on clothes.

We have a full plate of things to do today. We had some doozy storms again yesterday. Rain and sorms are predicted for today. I don't like to do errands on rainy days.......

Have a lovely day everyone,

mommafitz

Snowmom, I spoil my pets too. If Prince wants people food, then give it to him! I don't see us using it in the am's much --if ever! Afternoon drop offs will be around 4pm. That's not as bad but school is out a 2:45. Makes for a long day, huh? I'm trying to figure out how to get him to todays football practice. Hopefully, older DS will handle it.

Have a good day!!

mommafitz

Yeah Cat how is your DD doing? praying better.

Lois glad yours is home, and on the mend.

sounds like someone has been busy cleaning ...

today was DH doctor's appointment. it went really good. his lab work came back good. what a releif.

I went job hunting, today. doesn't look to good in the town i went. so later this week will look in a bigger town.

I can count on one hand how many interview's i have had. it has been a long long time since i had to look for a job, i have been blessed with them finding me. And at my age it is really going to be harder to get one. Oh, well i do what i can and leave the rest up to God.

it is a really nice day out today started out cold. then warmed up.

watered the garden ... seen some little bitty green tomatoes and green beans