MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

THANKS Everyone!

Guest Guest

For your input. You know I know that exercise is the key to all of our excess weight. Sounds like some of us really are doing good at it! I for one need motivation and I don't know why! One day I'm great and the next week I'm not!

Deblyn,

When you said you are running all day and then feel too tired, I know exactly what you mean! I know we need to take time for ourselves so we feel better! I think Ginger said one time that her body was screaming for exercise ( was that u Ginger?) anyway I feel the exact same way and I KNOW I'm depriving myself and it is insane NOT to take care of ourselves! It's depressing really !!!

GINGER,

I know just what you are saying about needing the support and encouragement! That is THE REASON I came back to this Forum! I find myself constantly falling back into the same habits, and I need support as well!

SNOWMOM,

You giving up IceCream is a BIG accomplishment because I remember how much you LOVE it! So a big CONGRADULATIONS to you! Another thing is keeping off the 2 lbs is wonderful!

DEE,

Walking 2 miles everyday is so good and keeping your blood levels in check means you truly are making great progress!

Diinmi,

Sounds like you are doing really well keep up the good work and encouraging the rest of us!

BRIGID,

Keeping 40lbs off for 5 yrs is the kind of results I love reading about! You are right about eating what you want in moderation and then exercising!

EXEWRCISING is the BIGGEST problem I truly am facing! I think I've said this before but the pool closed and I keep thinking about how much I miss it! I KNOW I NEED TO get over that quit thinking about the closed pool...and just start walking OR riding my bicycle again!

HELP US OUT TEAM!!!! Some of us really do need your input!

((((((((((THANKS-EVERYONE))))))))))))))

Love,

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

You are welcome, Suzzee, and we all Thank you too. smile.gif You are so sweet and we all missed you when you were gone. We all need to be given that extra push at times, I know I sure do. I just haven't been doing what I should do either.

We all love ya Suzzee. ((( SUZZEE)))

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Aww, thanks, Suzzee. Now what was it that 'Bashful' always said. blush.gif

You know Suzzee, This was the first site I ever posted on and I feel like this is my home on the net. I do post in another one, but this is still home to me.

Suzzee, did you ever get my e-mail address? If not, it is snowmom43@yahoo.com

Now for the ice cream yes it was a big deal for me to cut back on it like I have. smile.gif I use to eat at least a cup of it every day. Not just the ice cream, but chocolate syrup and nuts on it. Now I have it only once or twice a week and not nearly as much. smile.gif I just wish my weight would drop better. frown.gif

Love ya Suzzee and sooooo happy you are back with us. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif