MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

How many miles did you get in last week?

logcabinmama

I got in at least 25 miles last week. Did my daily 2 miles plus have been moving an aunt into the nursing and taking things to her and then back to her apt. when she decides she doesn't want them afterall. I'll start on the 15th emptying and cleaning her apt. so I should have plenty of miles for the next couple of weeks. I'm also working a couple of days this week so I'll be so tired I'll want to croak but the miles sure do add up. grin.gif

Next?

------------------

dee.jpg

[This message has been edited by Dee (edited November 11, 2002).]

I'd like to join in if I may and I'll get counting this week.

Just one question - there's an *s* on the end of mile - does that mean I have to do more than one smile.gif

Oh I must - I do need to get moving more. And I really need to drink more water but I just keep forgetting.

First let me say WELCOME Stargirl...Of course you can join us! We love new people, right everyone?

Dee, God Bless you! helping an Aunt can take a toll on a lot of things including your mind!

Count me in for 4 miles last week snowmom!

Hope all of you are going to do good this week, myself included!

Love you team,

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Oh Stargirl, the more the merrier. Well, it's not really merry perhaps but we all try to work together and encourage each other. smile.gif So jump in and join us we'd love to have you!

Oh there are days Suzee, where I do think I might lose my mind but I love this woman so much that I will do about anything for her. She's my husbands 82 year old maiden aunt and has been like a second mother to me for more than 30 years. She's terminally ill and we're going to lose her before too awful long so I try to keep smiling for her sake.

------------------

dee.jpg

[This message has been edited by Dee (edited November 11, 2002).]

Oh yes, Stargirl, you sure are welcome. We enjoy it when someone joins with us.

You will find the way to count you miles in a different post. smile.gif

Thank you for wanting to join. smile.gif

Looks like we have a LOT of miles to count next this week. This is sooooo great. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Aww Stargirl, we all just like it here and love the people and love to help others when we can. smile.gif

You will find that anyone is willing to give advice if they are able to. Even give it and not take their own advice. wink.gif I am so guilty of that. frown.gif I know I need to get going on my walking but just haven't taken the time to do a lot of it. One day soon I will, I have to just get started on it. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Dee, God Bless you I know what you mean! It is wonderful to help others. I love to do it too!

DiinMi You got it together this week! Good for YOU!

You are right Snowmom we do have a good ones here that really do love to help. I would love to have a chat sometime if we could work it out to see how we are doing but it seems hard to get everyone together at the same time! Just trying to motivate eachother really helps me alot, if keeps me thinking about what I need to do and that is a good thing for me!

Love to my friends!

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Put me down for 5 miles. Several of them were from chasing leaves around the yard with a rake on a windy day. grin.gif

This weekend I'm babysitting some puppies. It should be a hoot!!! shocked.gif

------------------

homest.jpg