MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

tuesday

Good morning theyd, Snowmom and all to follow.

You are a busy lady theyd. It sure is nice to have all that work behind you and the beans for winter, isn't it! I did 3 pints of salsa yesterday. That's all the tomatoes that were ripe. There are plenty out there though so I'm hoping to get lots of salsa and juice canned before too long. DH brought in a few more grapes this morning so I'll make juice sometime today.

Sure hope you can get in touch with Fran soon Snowmom. It would be nice if you can get another update to us. I soooo hope she's doing better each day!!!

Have a good one everybody!!!

Did someone say *SALSA*??? To be fair, he has an awful lot on his mind lately - work is getting more & more stressful, and his parents are bouncing ideas off of him about their future & how to deal with his sisters *in* that furture, and his new classes starting next week, on top of it all.

Last thing he needs is a needy wife, too.

The girls are recovering & driving me *NUTS*.

Been running all day am worn out. Had to take the oldest boy (10 ) to the doctor, he has a chronic secondary sinus infection. He has had this little cough(almost like a tickle in his throat) for nearly a month. I did the nasonex spray,that was prescribed for him a while ago for sinus infections. Also used the antihistamines, and decongestants and throat lozenges.Still no relief. I called the doctors office several times for an appointment, they kept putting me off, This time I made them make me an appointment. Or I threatened I would take him to the emergency room and then when I got through there I would call my lawyer. They gave us an appointment this morning. So I got him ready for school, he went for a couple of hours. I picked him up early, then we set in the office for 2 1/2 hours, this place was absolutely packed. Finally got out, it was too late to take him back to school, so just took him home and fixed him some lunch and then had to go back to the school to pick up my other son. Now am waiting on the pharmacy to finish filling his medicine. So I have to go back out again....

Still have no idea what is for supper, the breakfast dishes are piled in the sink, the floors need swept, and vacuumed, the house needs dusting, and beds need to be made, I have peaches that need to be canned and another load of laundry that could be done..........

And now it is time to start homework...... I have got to get this all caught up before BIG BROTHER AND AMAZING RACE COME ON....I DO NOT MISS THESE SHOWS FOR ANYTHING.........