MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for December 1-7

logcabinmama

Ok, just how many miles are we going to get in December?

I think I got in about 7 miles last week. At least 3 of them going up and down the stairs. wink.gif

Ok, come on, lets hear about all the miles you are all doing. Remember, house cleaning works.

I know that Fran has at least 3 miles to count. She is getting out everyday doing a little walking. smile.gif We talked on the phone and she told me she has been doing this. She has a sticky key board so is waiting for someone to come get her computer ready for her new key board. smile.gif

Come on now, lets count those miles. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Put me down for 5 miles. Starting tomorrow, I'll be taking my mom to the health club (I'm designated driver) for her arthritis classes. I get to work-out while waiting for her. grin.gif

DH and I are heading out after the holidays, so pumping iron NOW will help keep the ol' bones limber. tongue.gif

------------------

homest.jpg

Well I've been slacking this week since everyone has been sick. Max had the tummy flu, then Cassie got strep and Jake has a cold. So far I've been lucky, but I only made it to the gym 2 x last week, and none so far this week. Nicholas has been keeping me on my toes keeping him out of trouble though so put me down for 3 miles LOL.

------------------

becca.jpg

Put me down for 20. I got my aunts apt. cleaned and the keys turned in.....what a relief to have it done!!!

I'm excited to tell you that I put an X on the calendar after walking this morning and that mark makes it 6 mos. that I've walked 2 miles daily w/o missing once. smile.gif

------------------

dee.jpg