MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny Saturday

We started out having a really pretty Saturday, but it is now raining (really heavy). I have spent the day cleaning my kitchen... I have taken one room each day, since Thursday, tore it apart and cleaned it. Started with the kids room, and then mine, Now today was the kitchen..Pulled out the stove and fridge and swept and scrubbed behind them. Pulled everything out of the cabinets,scrubbed them.Rearranged everything, made list of things needed. Now that I got it all cleaned and looking good again, I had to stop and cook supper. How about a big plate of Pork chops, green beans, mashed potatoes, corn bread, for those who don';t care for cornbread, there was bread and butter, with a big hunk of onion and tomato, and a tall glass of iced tea....

got up this morning to frost so went out to the garden to get the frost washed off the plants before the sun came up; then came in and DH and I had breakfast.

took the grandkids and went to a neighbor's and picked his beans he said he has enought. then spent the rest of the day tilling the garden and doing a couple of loads of washing. DH feels good enought to mow the yard. It's been a really nice day out today. and enjoyable with the kids.

you all have a blessed day.