MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good wet Tuesday morning, all

Well our weather moved in around 5:30 am this morning, we have had heavy downpours all morning and winds gusting up to 40 mph. Already have water ponding on the roads, and it isn't even 11:00 am yet. Have heard emergency rescue vehicles going out all morning because of accidents.

I went out at 5:30 am this morning to Walmart and did what grocery shopping I needed to do and got it out of the way, so I donot have to worry about going out again until the weekend....Am doing the never ending EVERY BODY HAVE A SAFE DAY....

God Bless you all down there!!! My mom and dad live in South Eastern KY and when I get out of classes today I'm going to call and check on them. I didn't think that the storm was supposed to be there until Thursday, so now I worry that with it's power it may come even further north. I started a "new" job today. It's actually a class that I have at school where I work in the dining commons for credit in the class. Its supposed to teach me all the different aspects of a mass production kitchen. We'll see. I was struggling with the whole situation, it seems like I'm paying the school to do work for them, when I realize the situation could have been way worse, I could have had to work with a man that I had a "conflict of intrest" with. He had a run-in with my boss at my full time job a week ago, and works in one of the dining commons on our campus. God was certainly looking out for me in the whole situation.

After classes today I have to go grocery shopping and get my homework done before I have to go to work at 7. I don't know how you guys do it everyday. Being a mom and keeping up with all that you do. You all are amazing role models to me. I hope that I can be a blessing to you all, as you have been to me. My husband and two dogs keep me busy enough as it is!!

I hope that everyone has a most wonderful day. Stay safe out there, especially everyone in the South Eastern US. Know that we are keeping you in our prayers.

Bobbie