MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi chxfarmwife

Guest Guest

Wait until you get your first egg.....it's more exciting than you can imagine! I only have 6 hens this time around which is way too many for DH and I. I'm always pawning eggs off on everyone but they don't seem to mind!

Tell us more about yourself and where you're from. I'm in Northern Iowa and love it here.

Well now, I've traveled and lived all over, my favorite places were Portland, OR and Black Mountain, NC. Now I live in sunny AZ with a wonderful man and a bunch of animals and two children. I miss the water, but after the rain forest, I'm so happy to be having days upon days of glorious sunshine. I'm a part time student as well as working full time and trying to get my sewing projects going again and organize all the improvement projects we're juggling. I have a definite old-fashioned bent for a youngun, I've always baked break and pies and sewn little things and dressed in aprons and old fashioned shoes. I'm new to this posting board stuff, so excuse my learning curve here.

Nice to be here,

Mira Bai