MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Suzzee...

Guest Guest

Hi! In an earlier post you mentioned that you had lost weight because of the OA program. I was wondering what that was...I'd love to loose 6lbs a month! That would be fine with me! Slowly, but surely! BTW, congratulations on the weight you have lost! smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Thank You Happygirl. smile.gif I love the OA program and it has really been a Godsend for me! Any info you want I will be so happy to share with you! email me and I will email you, if you want! smile.gif

suzzee2003@yahoo.com

Here's a link to the OA program you can read up on it if you like.

http://www.overeatersanonymous.org/

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

[This message has been edited by suzzee (edited January 13, 2003).]

Thanks for your reply, Suzzee smile.gif. I did look it over on the internet site and it looks good. I, again, am without a car, so it would not be very easy for me to go anywhere, but I think I might get some good ideas from the website! Thanks! I'm very glad it's working for you... smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

I found one here in town too, HappyGirl, but it is at 5:30 in the evening and that is our meal time. DH works until 3 and there are times longer then comes home and naps. His lunch time is 10:30 so we eat between 5:00 and 6:00. Maybe come summer or at least when it stays light later I can make it to one of the meetings. Or, when he has a day off that they have it maybe we could both go. Wouldn't hurt him to go either. smile.gif

Love ya all,

------------------

snowmom.jpg