MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wednesday, week almost gone!!!!

Good Morning everyone, it is a damp, rainy,blah day here, had thunderstorms last night, expecting more today. We are already at our high for the day of 67*.

Stayed up late last night watching the new release of "THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW".. If ever you needed an incentive to get prepared this is it.... If the people would have sheltered in place, and had some preparations on hand,instead of traveling out in the weather, to go South, to escape the superstorm, they could have survived. So, I have decided that I am really going to get everything stocked as much as I can stock, especially bottled water and heating fuel, So if anything like that ever happened, I wouldn't worry so much.

Ok, enough about the weather, I am going to straighten up the house, a little. I have no

Good morniung unikemom, everyone. I haven't seen "THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW" yet but I did see it advertised. I'll probably watch it once the library gets it. I like that kind of movie.

I'm off to work here in 1/2 hour or so. Need to get some meat in the crockpot first. It's so nice to have it all ready when I get home.

Otherwise not much going on around here today. It's a cool 47 but as the sky is lightening a little I see there's no wind or rain so that's nice!

Have a great day everyone!

Hello everyone. It's noon here now.

I've been to my Wednesday meeting this morning and I've been gadding about this week so today I really need to done yesterday.

I finally found out why my garden didn't do so well - the topsoil/sand/compost we got was too fresh - next year (with added maneur/compost) it ought to be great. Next year I'll be able to start planting earlier, too. I'm still waiting for the old potato vines to die down so I can dig in and see what's there.

Theyd: Hope you are feeling better.

Do you really get up at four in the morning? I'm really impressed. I always start out with the best of intentions the night before when I set the alarm clock but so far I'm pretty steady at 6am. Well, its the middle of the week, DH is working late, girls are watching a movie and I still need to track down all of the girls cheerleading uniform pieces for pictures tomorrow. Which also means the budget has to stretch just a little bit farther. Only three weeks left and it's all over for the year or at least until they pick something else to do. Time to go and fight with the oldest about taking a shower. What fun! She doesn't see the need with being clean. Then will try and wash some dishes and go to bed. MOM

P.S. Did you know that I dream about a dishwasher?