MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good Morning, Busy Bees

Good morning unikemom and everyone,

Yep, it is busy here this morning. Trying to get things done around the house this morning as I'm playing cards this afternoon.

Don't you just hate looking for things for ages and then suddenly there it is!!! I guess that's better though than never finding it!

It was a Merle Haggard tune, it was released with two different titles, DOWNTOWN MODESTO, and MAKEUP AND FADED BLUE JEANS!!!!!

When comes to looking up things on the internet, I will not stop until I find what I am looking for, It is like a challenge for me...It may take me a few days, but usually find what I am looking for..

I'm all fired up and ready to go this morning but, ironically, this is my slower paced day - no rushes, I just do things in my own time. There's always plenty to do. First will be video aerobics, then deep cleaning the main bathroom, dusting vacuuming (and I've got LOTS to dust), put turkey breast in the crockpot. At 5 PM our local herb shop is having a celebration of it's third year in business so my son will accompany me. I'll go early because I need a couple of things before the party starts. It will be interesting to see who her other customers are.

Unike: Now we all know who to go to if we want something found!

evenign all...

today it was a nice sunny day. So washed the windows outside.

this morning started off i'd say wrong but who knows it might of been for a good reason... we took off and went to get DH lab work done this morning and had to turn around and come back home as when we got there we remember that we forgot the paper work. plus it was very foggy this morning.

got the house cleaned and all that good stuff.

thanks Becca Ann for the warmth of the heat it must of worked cause i feel so much better.