MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Friday Friday Friday!!!!!!!!

Synn

Well back hard at work on the puter, I found the Merle Haggard Tune I was looking for, found the lyrics and name of album, now to find out where to purchase the song or download it. This tune has just kind of fell off the face of the earth, but finally found it on mp3.com. So will shell out some money to download this for SFIL,,,don't think he worth so much effort

Buttercup .. sorry to hear of that fight hope all works out alright for everyone.

today was busy... scrubed the living room carpet, scrubed the bathroom, and wash room and gave the dog a bath and that was an hour job, took me almost 15 mins. to get the one in the tub. i don't get her she loves water, she is always getting in the sheeps water and playing in it, and any other standing water, but to get in the tub for a bath she fights ya with all four paws. now the other one will get in the tub, but no way will she get in any other water, she is scared of the lakes, and such. oh, did some washing. as well as all the other goodies that need doing in a home.

the nice thing about being sick is when you feel good, you really feel good.

Buttercup, I think the sun's still up there. I caught a glimpse of it yesterday.

Where in the world is Snowmom??? I've been waitin' & waitin' to see if she likes all the pics. animebb2.gif

Oh, well, I'll just have to find something else to do!!!

wee_fly.gif

angler.gif

daemon.gif

breakdance.gif

frankie.gif

phone_call.gif

smilie_bett.gif