MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New Years Eve

Judy Moist

Happy New Years, in case I don't make it back in today to wish you all a Happy New Year...

I'm not planning anything for tonight, just either going to bed or watching the ball drop on tv. A group from one of my other forums is wanting for us to get together online tonight when the ball drops...I will if dh goes to bed early...maybe,,,

I am feeling better. I have a tough time coming out of this bronchitis, and it has really drug me down. It has been a while since I have felt like doing anything.

But I forced myself, to get up and clean the house yesterday from top to bottom. I still have a few more things that need to be done, but won't take much to do them... got all the christmas boxed up and in the entry way, so dh can put it all up in the attic, this weekend. and still need to get out side and take down the christmas decorations and put those away.

I may leave my outside lights up a little while longer, for security reasons. We are having problems with vandals in our neighborhood all of a sudden. I have lived here in this neighborhood for 18 years, and never have had a problem. Now some idiots are going around, breaking into homes and robbing them, throwin homemade bombs into peoples windows and setting their homes on fire.One was right next to 250lb propane tank, the FBI, TBI and bomb squad are all investigating... So far one home has been set on fire, but was put out before too much damage was done,It broke a window and burnt the outside brick of the home....the vandal are also using any accelerants they find on their victims properties to sets fires. So I had dh, make sure all of our propane bottles and gas cans were locked up in the garage last night....They have struck 5 homes so far...hopefully this is the end of it.... I saw the first night they struck, There was emergency vehicles everywhere, blocking the road, that is also the night i went outside to see what was going on and ended up locking myself outside... everyone was already asleep, couldn't get anyones attention to wake up, so thankfully I had left one of my bay windows unlocked in my bedroom, I had to drag my ole big butt through that little ole window, what a sight that was!!!LOl

Every Body take care and Have a safe and Happy New Years

Archived