MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Winter is coming with a vengence Thursday

Judy Moist

Ok, for all of us who live in southeast tennessee, Georgia, south carolina, north carolina,, better get those preps ready we may very well be using them this weekend.. Friday night it is supposed to snow then change over to freezing rain and sleet...and do this for quite a while on Saturday....

I have to run to the store today anyway for some milk,I haven't a drop in the house..so I will go ahead and get everything I need for the weekend, which isn;t much, just milk, bread,eggs, cheese, and soft drinks, and capri sun for the little one and some juice... other than that I am ready..

I am finishing up the laundry,so I won't have to worry about the water freezing and no way to wash these things....

I am actually excited, we are under our first official winter storm watch for the year.. Yipppeeeeee...

Everybody take care and be careful...

We have about 14 inches of snow on the ground and are expecting subzero temps overnight. The wood stove is hot, the porch is loaded with firewood and we are ready for it. Not necessarily pleased about it but what will be will be.

Archived