MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good Morning,,Wednesday

Judy Moist

MOrning everyone, dreary and rainy, yet again here...

Have been really busy getting everything ready for the school dance friday night... We will go over Friday morning and start setting up everything,,, I can't wait til this is over.....

Havne't been too much lately, just the regular stuff, housework....doing really well on my diet, have lost a total of 10 lbs in the first week (mostly built up fluid).

But feel a lot better....Hubby is doing good sticking to his and taking his daily vitamins..

Snowmom, my sister just had to have her gallbladder out MOnday, what is it, in the air or something..... she called me and was asking me questions about it, because I am the only one in the family who has gone through the gall bladder surgery... but of course, it is hard to compare hers to mine,,,I just begged her to make sure the doctors didn't dilly dally around, make them get it out before she got as bad as I did...I was in the hospital for 2 weeks and had the full cut....I told her there was no way she would want to go through that...Luckily that did MOnday morning, didn't take 30 minutes......now Her being a nurse, she is calling me and asking me questions about her recovery,,,,I guess I am in the wrong business,,,LOL

Hope your feeling better Snowmom and hope to see all getting back in here soon.... we need to pick this place up some....LOve all... have a good dry safe day

Archived