MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

what a WEEK

Linda

last week on wednesday i went out to apply for a job, firday got a call for an interview for monday, monday went to inteview got job. job not pay much, hardly enough to pay for gas to get back and forth plus very little hours. wednesday went for training,today got call form x-employer to see if i could come back to work. this morning yea sure was happy to, better wages etc. (it's my old job of taking care of my aunt) so called other place to tell them got better offer. went to work. done at work, on way home notice tire flat. got home seen where someone had slashed the tire. the only one around the place was employer's daughter. found out that she didn't want me back there. that she told one of the kids on the bus she didn't like me. .... hummm wonder who slashed my tire??? called said child of 161/2 asked why she slashed my tire, of couse she sqid she didn't. left it at that. (for now) we will see what tomorrow brings. have feeling i will be back in the soup line. ... child has reason in her eyes not to like me. i am the one who told her daddy about her and this young man who now sits in jail.

i just had to say something. and get it of my chest.

thanks all

Archived