MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Week's about over, WEDNESDAY!!!

Judy Moist

Got up this morning, feeling very rough, me and the kids all have bad colds. I was so weak this morning I had to fight to get out of bed...have had to fight to keep my eyes open all day. I took 1 dayquil cold pill before I went to bed last night.. now take in mind this is supposed to be non-drowsy... Yeah right!!!! It knocked me right on my kister!! still feeling the effects of it this late in the day...

Did manage to get a

Guest Guest

Hang on there......spring is coming.....I just know it, because it always does. I was hoping to see spring in Las Vegas, but it rained the whole week we were there. At least we did our years shopping for clothes and shoes.

I'm still getting over the bronchitis, but it is getting better. Wish it would hurry so I could get back to my swimming. Maybe it will be dry in Vegas this weekend. It will be good to see old friends.

Sounds like a bunch of you have the crud, I started out with that turned to pneumonia. Am just now beginning to get some stength back, it is likely that, a few more days will have me back to normal. You all take care of yourself.

Archived