MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A New Week (It's Monday)!!!

Judy Moist

Good Morning Everyone, a wet dreary day here, had severe storms most of the night, Thank goodness that is over with...

Had put off making Easter plans for anything outside yesterday, was just going to let the kids hide eggs in the house.. But at the last minute since it started out as such a beautiful day, ran and got egg coloring kit for the boys..they hid eggs for about 2 hours yesterday... Didn't go to the sunrise services, because we were supposed to have such bad storms at that time and with my cough, forget about it, they would have ran me off for making so much noise,,,,LOL and still weary about getting the little one out around crowds just yet, even though he is 100% better.. I WANT HIM TO STAY THAT WAY...I got up early and watched sunrise services on tv instead..

Fixed a big breakfast of Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, kielbasa,wheat pancakes with choice of fresh strawberry toppings, or syrup.

Then for dinner we had Steak marinated in olive oil vinagrette,(

we have had a really nice sunny day today. it got up to the 60's

i even started the raking around the house where the snow is gone.

last time dh was in the hospital, they had suggest we get a living will and stuff together; and even gave us the paper work to fill out for hte both of us. and DH hasn't been back there since.

Archived