MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Saturday

Bamboo

Good morning, my good friends,,, didn't get to post on here yesterday, had to baby sit the twin tornadoes (SIL, 2 youngest)I call them thii, because in 2 minutes time they can totally destroy a house.. When I keep them I stay behind them picking up, and they don't do too bad, but when their mom gets here holy cow watch out!!!!!! So I have to pick up the pieces today...

Dh and I had a long talk yesterday...He finally told me what is bothering him, I deep in my heart know that my dh has pancreatic cancer...He refuses to go to the doctor right now, but I believe it will not be long that he will have no choice and then it will be too late....His sister talked with me yesterday, and she is also deeply worried about how bad he is looking, and his boss also stopped me in the grocery store last week to talk to me about how bad dh is looking....

So I stayed up until 3:00 am this morning, I got him a living trust that I have got to get him to sign, and I made out our funeral plans... I am not leaving all this until the last minute..I want to be prepared....

I received a new credit card yesterday that he knows nothing about,I have it hidden so when the time comes, Iwill not have to fight for funds for a burial plot,,because god forbid we should go spend money on something like that,,, he wouldn't here of it because it can't be used here and now!!!!

But I do have the life insurance policy in place and all the paper work ready to be notarized,, Shoot I'm gonna have to take out a small loan just to pay the notary,,,lol.

Well I am on to start the

Archived