MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wednesday!!!

Judy Moist

I feel all alone here, no one has been up and posting....maybe once gardening and canning season gets here we will get more active in here...

Had some severe storms yesterday, but no damage here. It is beautiful this morning, still a little nippy though... but expecting more severe storms late this evening.. hopefully they will pass us by.. Hubby will actually get a full weeks work in, if they storms die out.. YEAH!!!!!!

Had to babysit the twin tornadoes this morning for a couple of hours, now to repair their damage,

I have been reading for a few days so have peeked in but not posted much. Won't be on long today as I need to keep the phone line open. Mom is having the defib unit replaced today and one of my sisters will call.

sure hope it gets warmer soon, 53 and windy is still too cool for spending much time outside.

Have a good one.

Well today I burned the last of the tree limbs from all the trees we pulled out from around the pond, we pulled the trees about a month ago. We cut all the larger limbs and trunks into firewood. I tilled up the rest of the garden so that DW and DD can plant sweet potatoes and okra and a few other things tomorrow. I will be away tomorrow working.

Archived