MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hey Mommyof 6

Judy Moist

Well now...

I have NEVER actually thrown up from being pregnant, but with this one I walk around in varying stages of nausea-some days I"d feel better if I COULD hurl, hehe!

However, I'll not complain...with my last pregnancy, I would get nauseous if I put ANYTHING in my mouth-including a fork with food. My midwife put me on smoothies and almost had me hospitalized cause I couldn't eat. So this one is going much better!

The last two days I haven't HAD to take a nap, so I'm hoping I'm entering that "feel better till the end" phase. It's really hard to take a nap every day, but if I missed it, I was crabby or passed out on the couch by 7 pm LOL.

But overall I'm doing OK. Seems to take me longer to adjust to changes in my schedule. I signed up to coach soccer before I knew I was preggo, and that is kickin me in the butt, but I have lots of helpers, so it's not as bad as it could be!

Thanks so much for asking!

Mommy of Six

Oooh a virtual shower! Sounds fun!

We have the crib set up in the cabin. A bit early, but it takes up almost as much space as it did not set up, and this way we can store stuff in it LOL. The baby will be in bed with us for a little while at least, though.

I have bought a few odds and ends here and there. My mom is up near Denver, so when garage sale season starts, she'll start buying stuff. I am having a VERY hard time finding neutral stuff down here. We won't be having an ultrasound unless it's necessary. I was at Walmart and bought a 4 pack of onesies, the most neutral I could find, had one blue in it. I don't mind pu tting a girl in blue, tho, just don't want to put a boy in pink LOL. When we were up to PUeblo to see the midwife last month we went to the ARC Thrift Store and the onesies there were $2.00 each-same price as new at Walmart. I about choked, LOL. And, of course, with spring coming on, they didn't have any heavier sleepers. But we'll keep looking.

We were also given another full sized bed. We won't need it for awhile, but it's good to know that we have it for when we do need it. One less thing to worry about! If it's a boy, we'll put the boys in the bunk beds, if it's a girl, the two youngest girls will get the bunk beds!

All in all things are going well!

Love you, ladies!

Mommy of Six

Archived