MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

RAINY DREARY WEDNESDAY

Judy Moist

Hey guys, what are you up too? A lot going on here, getting some housework caught up and getting the kids ready to leave out of here in the morning... dh finally goes to the doctor tomorrow,, and I am a nervous wreck...Lois I am drinking some of your St.Johns wort tea...right now... trying to stay calm, was a mess the past two days.. I have been thinking that he may have colon or prostate cancer, but have changed my thinking,, something deep down inside is telling me it is cirrhoses of the liver,, there are a lot of reasons why, that this is surely a possibility, but too much to get into here...

I have been applying for jobs and hoping for a call, been really worried about our finances,,,dh hasn't worked in 2 weeks...but what can you do??? I am getting back out Friday and apply more jobs,,,just don't know what else to do right now, checking on filing disability if he isn't able to go back to work, but I don't think he has enough credits to get disability.. am waiting for a response from the SSA...also checking into possible unemployement compensation, if his boss says that he is having to lay him off temporarily until he is able to work again... so don't know what going to happen...but something has to give soon...If I just knew what is going on with him, would be a big weight off our shoulders....

that is about all here, it has been rainy and dreary all day long here, still more to come tomorrow... will let everyone know what the doctor says tomorrow, when I get a chance to get on, until then everyone take care and have a good evening...

Archived