MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Early Wednesday

WiccadStargazer

Good morning all.

Quiet in daily diary lately. Everyone's been busy.

Working at the fair I haven't had a lot of computer time. I've been getting extra hours, my boss said she's training me to learn what she does pre-concert so I can take her job next year! So usually I start work at 4:30 or so, so far this year I've started anywhere from 1:15-3! So I've had a few extra hours. And my nights end anywhere from 9-10:30.

Last night was Jesse McCartney and I brought DD to work with me and one of the roadies got us backstage passes to meet him. I chose not to, and DD went with her cousin. But I still have one of the (unused) backstage passes to put in a scrapbook or sell, lol. DD wasn't thrilled, she really didn't like him, and the roadie knew it, but also liked that she'd have "bragging rights" for it, lol.

But now, after meeting him, DD thinks he's cute rollingeyes and likes him.

Tonight is Steppenwolf. That's the concert I'm looking forward to, since I know their music!

Josh Gracin and Joe Nicols were good Monday night, I got a couple autographs from Josh Gracin's band, when they walked past me at my gate, lol. Just adding to the collection on my vest. wink

Hope everyone is doing well, I've missed you all! bighug

Hey we miss you too.

bighug

But life will settle down and everyone will have time to post again. It is funny but my winter - your summer is the quietest time on the board.

My day - well I wish these studies were finished. I have a week extension on one assignment - because the marker was slack and I have not had feedback from the first. But I cant afford the extension as it is just one of 4 due over the next five weeks. frown

So one due tomorrow - a big one - it is horrible, and a small one due on Friday. So late night tonight, and tidy it up tomorrow. DD can be my chaffeur for Thursday night, and I can whip out the small one and drop it at uni Friday on the way to do the monthly shopping. And then back hard at it for the next assignment.

I am not enjoying this semester. The load has been horrific.

Archived