MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Monday Morning Sleet

Spider

Good Morning all. I woke up to sleet this morning. We were in Florida since last thursday (80's and some sun, mostly clouds). When we hit the ground yesterday at the airport it was raining. We live about 1 hour from the airport. When we got home it had snowed, we still had about 4 inches, not sure what we originally had. Now...it's sleeting. Going to be a nice drive to work crazy

We visited with my FIL in Florida. It was good to see him again. I thought of Cookie, but we weren't even close to her. We flew over Darlene...I waved wave but I don't think she saw me. Anyway, it is good to be home.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. Stay safe.

It's been wonderfully warm here. Somewhere in the low 40s. Lots, and lots of wind, though...

I was out moving firewood in the rain, it was so warm.

Monday we had everything !

Wind, rain, snow, sleet and more?

Now Tuesday we are having more snow!

I had to go out 2 times to shovel so I guess we are having our first 'real' snow of the season. wink

As I get older (shut up) I have to say I am not liking the snow as much as I did in years past.

But hey, now that it is here it is so much fun riding in the buggies and we may even have enough to get out the sleighs for horse / sleigh ride in the wood over in Amishland.

Can March be that far away? I want to start the garden already!

Michael1

Archived