MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Early, Early, and I mean Early Saturday

Bamboo

Good afternoon,

We just added a second shelf unit to the pantry and I'm happy as a clam although why clams are happy I don't know.

I want to go over to Washington where they have an old country store with great cast iron and oil lamps.

Last night I ran into the gal who replaced me at work (she's my third replacement in little over a year) and I could tell the minute I saw her how stressed out she was. The manager of our department has resigned and is leaving soon (nice lady and I'm glad for her) but they've put the absolute worst person in that department in charge when they are looking for a new manager. My replacement has had many run-ins with this person, just as I did. That lady couldn't walk through my office without shouting out demands "do this, do that" which was none of her business. I feel bad for the replacement and other coworkers who are being bullied by this woman.

Spider: You are the early bird! Hope all goes well for your fil and he recovers well.

Snowmom: It's so good to see you post and it sounds like you had a wonderful time with the kids. What a shame about the a/c. Looking forward to seeing your pictures of the fair.

Unike: Whenever I see what you're up to I think of that song "Because I'm a Woman". It is surely hot where you are!

Archived