MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

LOL

Synn

Ok I probably shouldn't tell this little story.. I just got off the phone with my DS.. He's in football training as a freshman this year.. He has been staying at his Grandparents house as they live in the town where he goes to school.. I can't afford to drive him to town 2 times a day. He just called and asked to talk to his sister.. (Now mind you they are 15 year old twins)I said she's asleep upstairs what do you need? He said can I just talk to her I need her to bring something when you all come in for dinner tonight? I said what? I heard him sigh and then say I need my "CUP"... After laughing out very loudly I said I'll have your dad get it , I can almost guarentee she isn't going to want to touch it... So I hollered up the stairs to her and said hey would you bring that down and she said alright.. Alright? I am speechless..

Ok I guess you would have had to been here.. It was funnier earlier...

My 43-yo "little brother" STILL gets teased about when he walked into the living room with big brother's CUP (plastic with holes) over his nose like a mini-hockey mask, asking "What's this???"

Sheesh, he was JUST a little kid...

Archived