MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Internal Cleansing products...

Guest Guest

When I went to the health food store the other day to get some MSM, I ended up picking up this *advanced cleanse* product...

It's a 2 part system...you take 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills at night. The morning formula contains herbs traditionally used to support normal cleansing functions of the blood, liver, lungs, lymphatic system, kidneys and skin. The evening formula contains herbs and minerals traditionally used to support normal cleansing functions of the colon. It states it uses 22 contrated herbs and minerals for deep total body cleansing.

They state the following herbs and minerals are used for these particular areas:

Liver: artichoke, beet, bupleurum root, celandine, dandelion, milk thistle, turmeric

Lungs: mullein, red clover

Lymphatic System: ashwaganda, larch gum, red clover, chlorella

Kidneys: corn silk, artichoke, dandelion, burdock

Skin: burdock, dandelion, red clover

Blood: chlorella, hawthorn berry, red clover, burdock

Bowel: burdock, beet, dandelion, celandine, cape aloe, rhubarb root, slippery elm, marshmallow, fennel, ginger root, triphala, magnesium hydroxide

They recommend using this once or twice a year and it is a 30 day regimine...has anyone else ever done anything like this? It just seemed a good idea to me to try to flush out any toxins that I may have in my system...or am I just gullible?

lol

From what I've read on the subject, it is a good idea for at least once a year.

Here are some sites for informing yourself.

http://curezone.com/cleanse/bowel/

http://www.health-science.com/tissue_cleansing.html

Consider that a sluggish bowel can retain pounds of old toxic and poisonous fecal matter (10 to 20 pounds is not unusual, and up to 65 pounds has actually been reported). Many times the real cause behind sickness and disease is this retention and reabsorption of built up toxic waste.

http://www.masterformula.net/colon-cleanse/

Snowmom, grapeseed is said to be a daily preventative, the bowel cleans is an overall system cleans.

Some years back I used Nature's Secret Ultimate Cleanse. I saw it at the health food store and if I remember right I took it to see if it would help with allergies. I don't remember anything remarkable. Their promo info is below:

ULTIMATE CLEANSE

The original complete internal body cleanser that helps you detoxify all five channels of elimination (bowel, kidney, lungs, skin and lymphatic system) as well as other organs, blood, cells and tissue with results you can feel in as little as 7 days. Ultimate Cleanse is 100% natural and contains the purest blend of herbs and fibers that gently sweep away wastes and toxins.*

Anyway what I do remember about it is I thought of it as "cleansing" and hoped it would help allergies. I had a sigmoidoscopy toward the end of taking it and the doctor asked me if I used a laxative. I said no (I think I've been constipated one day in my life) but later realized that was a part of what this product was and felt silly about it.

Let us know if you notice any benefits.

Archived