MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

BLOW ME AWAY TUESDAY

Judy Moist

WINDY!!!! VERY WINDY!!!!!!

Haven't been on too much lately, been busy with a lot of paper work. Took dh to his first appointment at the aids clinic in chattanooga, those are the best people. They are so caring and loving, not like regular doctors offices....

They are running his viral load count and his cd4 cell count, will know results in 2 weeks.. this is too see just how far the disease has progressed. They also gave him some diflucan to try to clear up the esophageal candidias.. NOw if he will just take the cotton picking medicine....

Heard from the housing authority, I have to go on the 7th for a briefing, with them.. I talked to them and told them how important that we get placed as soon as possible. She told me to go ahead and get the paper work that I was going to have to bring to the briefing and bring on up to her office, and that would get me into the interview a lot quicker, so as soon as we hung up, I ran to her office and turned the paper work in....

Need to get the kitchen cleaned up and get some breakfast cooked, kept the kids home from school today because of the weather. It was just too bad to get out and drive in all this.. They closed alot of schools all around us, but didn't close ours, and I know the power is out at the school, because it is at my sil house and she is on the same grid as the school...so just didn't fool with it..

HOpe everyone stays safe and has a good day, will check in on you all later..

The new chapter on Joys legacy was excellent, now need another one to all...

Good morning all. Hope you are all safe and sound.

Gas prices haven't quite gone up yet here. yesterday it was $2.64, this morning it was $2.69. So I better fill up my cousin's car while I can. (He let me borrow it for the week, I don't think he liked leaving work early to take me home so that I could go work somewhere else

Archived