MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny Saturday

Freetobeme

It's sunny here today and should be in the mid-80's. I have ton of work to catch up on since DD's visit for wedding planning kept me busy last weekend. The yard needs mowing and I have remodeling projects to do, too. To top that off I have to take DS's chihuahua to the vet at noon. She has back problems and has apparently overdone it again. The poor thing is very sore and grumpy. I can sympathize since I get the same way! She has to get her anti-inflamatory meds and probably some Remadyl (sp?) for pain.

It seems so quiet around here after DD went home. I don't realize that I spend a lot of time alone until someone comes and visits then leaves, if that makes any sense!

Well, I'd better get moving. I stayed up way too late last night looking at wedding related stuff and slept in until 8 this morning.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Good morning

Not sunny here. We still have high wind warnings and it's raining (54 degrees).

I've been preparing for the kids to get here. I'm thinking they'll be here by noon.

Talked to my (93 year old) Mom today. She is scheduled for various medical appointments to clear a tear duct, remove a cataract when the tear duct is okay, stretch her esophogus, and then see a second dentist in her new location. The one she saw told her she had multiple dental problems - lots of decay, infection. This after she had regular care every 6 months before she moved here - so we don't know if the old dentist didn't do good care or if the dentist she transferred to is being less than honest. Bleah!

Goatherder: Poor pup! Are chihuahuas prone to back problems? I feel the same way when the kids go back home.

Good Afternoon, its nice and cool here. Got home around 12pm, we had our county fair parade this morning. It was pretty good but nothing like parades used to be, counted only 3 floats, two high school bands

Sister-in-law called me, niece is getting married in 6 weeks, we are getting together later this evening to start planning..

Texmex

Well, the chihuahua (Tinkerbell aka Stinky) is feeling a little more comfortable. The vet gave her a couple of shots to make relief speedier. She has two meds to take. I'm $156 poorer, but I can't stand to see the little one suffering.

I downloaded and saved to CD info from the Nanomask site. Apparently when you order the package I did, you get a free e-book that will scare the bejeebers out of you!

I guess I really should get busy around here. Things don't seem to paint or clean themselves!

Archived