MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Frustrating neighbor

Freetobeme

My neighbor has a little female cat. The cat is not spayed. I already helped him find a home for one kitty from her last litter. When I was out front watering some plants a new little one came over and tried to get a drink from the puddle. I looked and there was his brother! I filled a dish with water and they drank for a looong time. I put food out and they ate and I gave them some milk. I have given this guy the name of a local spay and neuter clinic that is very inexpensive, but he still hasn't had his cat spayed. It is an outdoor cat and attract the attention of every unneutered male cat in the neighborhood. Why can't people be more responsible?

I can identify with this post! My neighbor has a BEAGLE that she lets loose often. He chases my outdoor cat, eats the cat's food, drags trash in my yard, etc, etc. She has 4 children, 3 that are under the age of 4 and 1 that is in school and she's told me she doesn't have time to take care of the dog............I wish she'd be more responsible about the pet and give him to a family in the country where a Beagle needs to be. I love pets, but this is ONE ANNOYING animal!

I had a neighbor last summer that had LOTS (at least 12) of cats (in a 35 foot travel trailer and 3 kids!) and they were constantly pooping in my driveway (one giant litterbox), and I had to clean it everyday since it was MY driveway! I was so happy when she moved, suddenly no poop!

(And yeah, I was constantly feeding her kids too!)

Archived