MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Snowy Wednesday

Bamboo

I did nothing today...well, I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with DH on his 3-hour break between classes. Then I polished the bathrooms. They really need a good scrubbing, but I didn't want to get too involved with cleaning before work. I think I'm getting stressed out, with all of these evening shifts. My eczema is starting to break out more than it has in the past seven years. I need a vacation! At least tomorrow is my last evening shift until Dec.31, then I get 3 days off.

~Jo

Hey everybody,, been cooking for two days now... I have made, homemade dressing, potato salad, cold pea salad, deviled eggs,pumpkin pies, pecan pies,italian creme cake, red velvet cake, cookies, cupcakes, now I have my turkey in the oven cooking slow all night, then will put the ham in the morning, still have to cook the green beans with proscuitto, sweet potato casserole with marshmallows,will whip up some mashed potatoes and gravy in the A>M> dinner rolls, brew some tea and coffe.. and do my cranberries then we will be ready.....

I have gotten all my

Archived