MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

happy unthanksgiving

Kygal

how many of you ladies can WALK after all that food? lol

todayu i am just going to finish(or try to) crocheting a scarf for my mom, its white and i am useing a shell/cluster stitch. its real pretty, it almost looks lacy.

well, baby is sleeping so i will get ready now so that when she is awake i can just dress her and go. have a good day!

Hello! Today, I am trying my first attempt at flylady. Crisis cleaning. We have company coming for supper tonight (our first in the new place!!!). I have no idea what I want to make! I haven't had people over, or even made supper for the two of us, in such a long time that I've forgotten what I know how to cook. If I have time, I want to bake some Christmas shortbread cookes and put them in the frezer. That reminds me, I need to get some decent tupperware. Margarine tubs can only fit so many cookies! I'm getting so excited that Pixie is coming!!! Two weeks from today!!!

I have no more evening or weekend shifts until December 31 now. I'm glad that's done with for a while. I was getting so stressed out (even though evenings are super easy).

My flylady break is done now, so I'm off to continue with the kitchen!

~Jo

Archived