MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tuesday

Judy Moist

Hey Ya'll long time no see!!!! I have just been so busy I haven't had time to really read over all the posts and respond lately... But I am off from work for the next 3 days so can do some serious catching up.. including getting my ornaments to the post office... sorry for being late.

Have to get the take care..

Unike: I'm moving my post up here. Glad to hear from you!

Good morning

It is pouring down rain here along with some thunder claps. No frost or ice like they're having in Portland but I'm glad I don't have to go out in this.

Got the fall stuff put away and Christmas stuff going up.

Jo: I love your new siggie.

Pixie: There's an oven thermometer you can check your oven with. Maybe your landlord has one. Nothing more miserable than trying to cook with a poopie oven. We once bought one second hand and within a short time the burners went out one by one until I was left with one and the oven would just warm. Useless! Anyway, maybe it's time for your landlord to fix or change stoves.

Becca: At least you have something to work with now about your allergies. The only time mine bother me is when I'm in the car for more than half hour at a time or sometimes when the heat comes on. I had the heat ducts cleaned and a good filter put on the furnace and it still does it.

Turkey is almost gone. Yay!

Buttercup: Loved the pic of your aprons.

--------------------

ITS SNOWING!!! excuse my excitement, but it is rare that we got snow on the coast...of course, i live a couple hours into the mountains now, so i am not sure how different the winters are. its supposed to snow 7 cm today, and continue snowing for the next week and a half.

why cant i have self washing dishes?

as for my stove, it works fine, i bake cookies and pizza in it and it all comes out perfect, i think it was the pan, i used a pan that i hagve only ever used once before, and tboth times i used it dinner was a disaster. it was one of those large disposable turkey pans. mabe it was the shape of thepan, maybe it was too big, i have no idea, but i threw it in the trash i was so mad. lol we are having chicken tonight so we shall see how that goes. i hope the stove DOES break and need replacing. it is a large size stove, but it only has one large size burner!! where does THAT make sense!?!? *%$^&$!!!

oh well, i am off to feed the baby, hopefully she will nap so i can shower and get my shopping done before it gets too late.

i need to buy wax paper.

Pixie, did you know that you have a snowfall warning? I saw that (for work), and was shocked! I said "BC has snowfall warnings, and we've only had flakes!!!" I spoke too soon. We now have a foggy blizzard that I get to walk to school in at 3pm.

I'm having a terrible day at work (terrible week so far). I just keep thinking..."3 more weeks, 3 more weeks..."

At least I don't have to work weekends.

Today I have an assignment due that is not even half done. I was hoping it would be slow today so I could work on it, but no such luck. I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around what needs to be done. I'm glad it's only worth 5 percent.

~Jo

snowfall warnings, eh? i think that will only amount to "look out, you might get slushed on" the clouds are back, but it is still pretty "meh" out there. inbetween weather. jo, you gonna have snow when we visit? i know sapphire is looking forward to that hill by auntie shannans! i wonder if morri would like it?

Well, it's snowing right now, and I can see that hill by Aunty Shanan's house from my office window (just barely through the fog)! It is currently covered in snow. It is a ski hill, so they have been making snow for at least part of it. Let's hope it lasts!

~Jo

Archived