MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Saturday Dec. 10

Freetobeme

Well, I had one fellow in to look at my house and I felt his bid was too low. The neighbors across the street have expressed an interest and I am expecting a call from another person later today. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I really want to sell and move on. I figured it out and if I sold and paid off everything I could earn half as much as I do now (if I lived with my mom) and have more money to show for my efforts.

Have a great rest of the day everyone!

Okay, GH, got my fingers and toes crossed for you. I think things are still selling well and sounds like you've got more interest.

I had a great afternoon. I went to a friend's house for a Christmas tea luncheon. Wow, was her house decorated so you just wanted to look and look and look. Got some good ideas. Anyway, we had scones and little dainty sandwiches and wonderful cookies and a grand time visiting. I got to know some new people.

I love to visit during the holidays (any holidays!) and see what wonderful decorations others do. In my building at work they have set up Christmas trees in the lobby areas. They are so pretty! We also have our very own Christmas tree in our office area, and yes it is really a Christmas tree, not a holiday tree. We made sure that folks knew we were setting up a Christmas tree complete with an angel on top and not a single person objected. BTW, I work for the state!!!

made it safe and sound to jo's house, and i got to meet baby chloe. she is soooo small!!!!!! made my little baby looke like a monster!! lol

because we decided to visit the baby for a while, we were late getting into town, so we did not get to sleep untill 12:30. we forgot to go to the store for formula before, so i ended up getting up with morrigan at 5:30 in the morning and i walked to the store only to find it ws closed. so i had to call my mom at work and she came and got me and morri. an hour and a half we drove around untill we found a store that ws open that had formula. but of course by that time morri was back asleep. boredom i guess. lol so i thik i am going to fall off the chair asleep, i dozed off 2 time while crocheting, once while morri was on my lap! lol have a good night all!

Archived