MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi Everyone

grace

I've been away for nearly a year. I'm glad to be back! We have had a year of illness, and job layoffs, 7 movies. Now we are finaly setaled and have a chance to breath again. We have added a wonderful little girl to are family. Her name is Laura and she was born March 21 2002. She's just started to crawl and sit up now!

Kim

Welcome home KimMC. Good to have you back.

Congradulations on the new baby girl, give Laura a hug for me!

MiscDogrun.gif

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

[This message has been edited by Lois (edited September 12, 2002).]

Hi,

Hanover is about 45 min south west of Owen Sound if you know where that is? Laura is are first baby :-) And she is crying her little head off right now. Fussy day :-( She's just started crawling and is keeping me very busy!

I wish the moves were good ones but each one was beacuse of a layoff or health problem or "friends" we though we could count on that let us down big time. Sorry enough down and outs. Things are slowly getting better now.

I have a sister in BC to. I hope I can get out there one day. It looks sooo lovley!

Kim

quote:

Originally posted by brigid:

Welcome back KimMC,

Hey where is Hanover? I'm in Vancouver BC, but have relatives in Ontario and Quebec.

7 movies, are you a movie star?
smile.gif

Congradulations on baby Laura. How many children do you have?

I'm glad your life has settled down.

grin.gif

Welcome home, Kim. smile.gif Nice to see you are able to post again.

Thank you for joining us in the Christmas ornament exchange this year. smile.gif

Hope things start to look up for you soon. From the sounds of it, they are. smile.gif

Congratulations on your new little baby girl. Now, if you were just closer, I could babyset for you once in a while. smile.gif Give her a hug for me too. (((((Laura)))))

We just had two of our grandsons here for 20 days in Aug. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Welcome back, Kim!!! I'm sure little Laura is keeping you busy, isn't she? smile.gif

She's not cutting teeth, is she? That can make them *really* fussy!

I've often wondered how you're doing. You and Philomena both had babies about the same time, only she had a boy. smile.gif

Glad you made it back in!

**Cat brings out the coffeecake and cinnamon rolls...**

------------------

cat.jpg

HI! I have a sister in Courtenay, BC. I'm really hopeing to get out there next summer to visit! I've never been to BC.

quote:

Originally posted by brigid:

Hey KimMc I don't know anyone from around Owen sound. Where are your relatives in BC?

Keep your chin up, things will get better.

grin.gif

HI Cat!

Nope no teeth yet but she is teething on and off and yes it makes her very misrable! Poor thing :-(

She's crawling now, and pulling her self up on things. She's active, so sooner does she learn to crawl she wants to walk! YIKES! :-) She said DADA for the fist time on Sunday and is going crazy with her first word now. It's soo cute.

**Hey, I've got the choco cookies here! Still warm from the oven mmmmmm**

Kim

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:

Welcome back, Kim!!! I'm sure little Laura is keeping you busy, isn't she?
smile.gif

She's not cutting teeth, is she? That can make them *really* fussy!

I've often wondered how you're doing. You and Philomena both had babies about the same time, only she had a boy.
smile.gif

Glad you made it back in!

**Cat brings out the coffeecake and cinnamon rolls...**