MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tuesday

Judy Moist

HOPE every one had a Merry Christmas. I guess ours was alright, the boys seemed to enjoy themselves. Havent heard much out them the past couple of days, they are all busy in their room playing with their games.

Dh's mom,stepdad, sister and niece and nephews and brotherin law, all showed up for dinner. We had spiral ham, mashed potatoes, dressing, gravy, green beans with ham hocks, deviled eggs, pecan pie, apple pie, chocolate cake, pineapple cheesecake, cherry cheesecake.

They really worked the life out of me at wally world christmas eve.. We had to have an armed guard at the front door at closing, for safety reasons.WE were actually able to get out at 7:00 pm....

I am off work today, so have done 6 loads of

We're in a windy/rainy cycle. Today was calmer but more high winds in the forecast and also high tides and flooding.

Today we went on a wild goose chase trying to find filter replacements for the aquarium filter. Ended up buying a new one. The plus is we had a nice lunch out.

Unike: Glad you all had a nice Christmas. I think only moderators can get in that forum unless I'm missing something.

Becca: Glad you are enjoying family.

Archived