MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MY FLOWERS ARE AS CONFUSED AS I

brightblessings5

Today has been totally crazy. I stayed up way to late last night (2:30) and then still couldn't sleep til 4. uuugh. And on the one day when I HAVE to get up early and go into work to 'play' waitress. (Two things I hate doing.) So the whole day started out in a complete 'duuuuh' zone. Then I have some ice machine repair man in my way when I'm trying to get my preps done. FLIRTING! PuuuLeeeease! Then I get slammed-the whole dining room FULL-and NO help. (Okay, enough complaining already.) Did make some decent tips. So tired when I got home I suggested take-out pizza. He suggested fish. It was 55 here today so we decided to light our little campfire in the yard (trying to burn out an old stump). So while he was playing with fire, I was checking out my flower beds. Well those crazy little plants! They're more confused than I am. Tulips sticking their noses out, iris pushing little fingers up and my new little roses have pretty little green leaves, and the azaela-well leaves everywhere. Boy are they in for a shocker. It's suppose to get nasty and awful and cold and freezing by tomarrow night. I felt so bad for 'em, I just wanna get them all little blankies and tuck 'em in. I guess they'll be okay, though, mother nature will take care of them. She has for years.

Necie

Archived