MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Fab Friday

cartoongirl

Yay, the weekend has arrived! I am exhausted today? Didnt' sleep well last night.

I'm not cooking today. Well, maybe something really simple like canned soup and ....

Cold and dreary here today, -10. I'm just going to laze around today, guess my body needs a rest from a full week. No plans for the weekend.

Have a good one and a great weekend.

I have a headache this morning. Took Excedrin Migraine and it should be gone soon. Bleah.

DH had to take his brother out of town to the doctor again today which means he's gone all day.

We are still in rainy mode but right this minute the sun is out and I see blue sky out there

I might just walk around outside to see if my head feels better.

Erica: Glad you get a reprieve from cooking today. I guess I do, too. Enjoy your weekend.

Friday was another muggy day - some rain just made it muggier. I spent the morning doing paperwork. We decided to sell the van and replace with a family car and a small economy car. So Friday afternoon was the time to pick up the new secondhand cars and I had no problem seeing the van go! It was a good vehicle and served us well but needs change and the van was on its last legs (wheels!)

I found out that I have to have my wisdom tooth out on Monday morning - not looking forward to that but it has been sore for a week and just gets worse each day.

School starts again on Monday -

Have a great weekend everyone

Sue

Archived